Velkommen til den norske fiskeklubben i San Diego! (Welcome to the Norwegian Fish Club in San Diego.) Joining this club is by invitation only. This website is a reference tool for the members of the fish club. We eat fish, drink aquavit and maintain camaraderie with fellow members who have Norwegian ancestry or some kind of connection to Norwegian culture. We dine together one Friday evening per month except during the summer.
See the Announcements page for information about our announcements.
Schedule of Dinners
- Formal dinner on December 13 (Ladies invited)
- January 10
- February 14 (Ladies Invited)
- March 13 (Norwegian Patty’s Day)
- April 10 (Spring Theme)
- May 8
- September 11 (Open Microphone)
- October 9 (Norge Fest)
- November 13
- December 11 (Ladies Invited)