Velkommen til den norske fiskeklubben i San Diego! (Welcome to the Norwegian Fish Club in San Diego.) Joining this club is by invitation only. This website is a reference tool for the members of the fish club. We eat fish, drink aquavit and maintain camaraderie with fellow members who have Norwegian ancestry or some kind of connection to Norwegian culture. We dine together one Friday evening per month except during the summer.
The dinners on March 13, 2020, April 10, 2020, and May 8, 2020 have been cancelled. The next dinner we have will depend on developments with the coronavirus.
See the Announcements page for information about our announcements.
Schedule of Dinners
- January 10
- Speaker was Hans Janzon, President of the Swedish American Chamber of Commerce in San Diego.
- Joining Hans was Henri Syvänen, President of the Finnish American Chamber of Commerce in San Diego.
- Hans and Henri spoke about Green Connections and Blue Tech Week as well as Nordic Innovations when it comes to the Environment.
- February 14 (Ladies Invited)
- March 13 (Norwegian Patty’s Day) — CANCELLED!
- Cancelled because of the coronavirus
- April 10 (Spring Theme) — CANCELLED!
- May 8 — CANCELLED!
- September 11 (Open Microphone)
- October 9 (Norge Fest)
- November 13
- December 11 (Ladies Invited)