- Den Norske Fiskeklubben i San Diego (The Norwegian Fish Club in San Diego) held its inaugural dinner on Friday, October 13, 1995.
- Its purpose is to provide a Norwegian style fish dinner, preferably on the second Friday of the month, September through May, where members can celebrate their heritage with an evening of fellowship.
- The December dinner each year is a formal-dress Christmas Dinner and Ladies Night to which wives and other lady friends may be invited for a special program.
- Membership in the Club is open to all males who are Norwegian, or of Norwegian descent.
- Meetings are conducted in English, but the use of Norwegian is encouraged, such as the table grace, toasts and/or conversations.
- The Club is a nonprofit organization and is independent of any other club or organization.
Copyright © 2000 - 2019 The Norwegian Fish Club in San Diego.
All Rights Reserved.