- January 11 — Sweater Night (Bjørn Svinterud told us about the new tunnel from Bergen to Stavanger)
- February 8
- March 8 — Dr. Danny Keiller spoke about fine Mexican wines.
- April 12 — Erik Steigen of USA Media Rights spoke. Erik was also President of the Norwegian American Chamber of Commerce Los Angeles. USA Media Rights protects the royalties and copyrights of some of Hollywood’s most famous songwriters and performers. Read more about Erik here. Erik talked about the activities of the Norwegian American Chamber of Commerce of Los Angeles.
- May 10 — Dean Nelson, PhD told us how to ask better questions, get better answers, and interview anyone like a pro. Dr. Nelson was Director, Journalism Program, Point Loma Nazarene University. He is author of Talk to Me.
- September 13
- October 11 – Carl Larsen talked about the National Nordic Museum in the Ballard neighborhood of Seattle.
- November 8 – Frank Steensnæs talked about Niels Olsen (Cornelius Cruys), Grandfather of the Russian Navy
- Formal dinner on December 13
Copyright © 2000 - 2019 The Norwegian Fish Club in San Diego.
All Rights Reserved.