2020 (Including Webinars)
- January 10
- February 14 (Ladies Invited)
- September 18 WEBINAR — We learned about Bjarni Herjólfsson, who was the first European to see North America.
October 23 WEBINAR — Consul General Jo Sletbak from San Francisco joined us and updated us on what is happening in Norway. | Recording
November 13 WEBINAR — Skipper Jim Adams presented a talk on the Figgjo Porcelain Factory. | Slides | Recording | More about Figgjo
December 18 WEBINAR — We saw a video about the E39. | Recording | You Tube video that we watched
- January 11 — Sweater Night (Bjørn Svinterud told us about the new tunnel from Bergen to Stavanger)
- February 8
- March 8 — Dr. Danny Keiller spoke about fine Mexican wines.
- April 12 — Erik Steigen of USA Media Rights spoke. Erik was also President of the Norwegian American Chamber of Commerce Los Angeles. USA Media Rights protects the royalties and copyrights of some of Hollywood’s most famous songwriters and performers. Read more about Erik here. Erik talked about the activities of the Norwegian American Chamber of Commerce of Los Angeles.
- May 10 — Dean Nelson, PhD told us how to ask better questions, get better answers, and interview anyone like a pro. Dr. Nelson was Director, Journalism Program, Point Loma Nazarene University. He is author of Talk to Me.
- September 13
- October 11 – Carl Larsen talked about the National Nordic Museum in the Ballard neighborhood of Seattle.
- November 8 – Frank Steensnæs talked about Niels Olsen (Cornelius Cruys), Grandfather of the Russian Navy
- Formal dinner on December 13
Copyright © 2000 - 2021 The Norwegian Fish Club in San Diego.
All Rights Reserved.